- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- ½ banana (topping)
1. Place all ingredients in a medium-size pot and bring to a boil at medium/high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often until oatmeal has thickened and most of the liquid has absorbed.
3. Serve warm and top with fresh bananas and blueberries. Enjoy!