- 2 medium-size ripe bananas
- 1 and 1/4 cup rolled oats*
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine the almond milk and the apple cider vinegar in a small measuring cup and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender then add the milk last. Blend until ingredients are well combined. Allow the batter to sit for about 5 minutes while you warm a skillet over low heat. *This allows it to thicken some for fluffier pancakes.
3. Pour a small amount of the batter into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip it on the opposite side and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. *Repeat this step until all of the batter is gone.
4. Serve warm with fresh sliced bananas and pure maple syrup. Enjoy!