While a warm bowl of oatmeal is very comforting during the colder months, once spring hits we all prefer something a little bit lighter. This blueberry and oat smoothie combined all of the familiar oatmeal flavors in a convenient drink that you can take to work or school. The blueberries are packed with cancer-fighting antioxidants and the oats are a good source of fiber that helps you feeling full for longer.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 large dates, pitted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ teaspoon GrandFusion FNV Mix
1. Add the almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, and cinnamon to your blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer to a glass or a portable jar and enjoy!
Feel free to add another splash of almond milk or more ice depending on your desired consistency. More almond milk will give you a thinner smoothie, while adding another cup of ice will make your smoothie very thick – almost like a frozen milkshake.