- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup organic honey
- 1 teaspoon of GrandFusion® Fruit & Veggie
1. Line a 9×9 pan with non-stick foil
2. Melt the honey and peanut butter together in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until it’s smooth enough to mix with the oats.
3. Combine the mixture with the GrandFusion® and oats (start with 2 cups and gradually add the rest as you may need less depending on your peanut butter and honey brand), and then mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into your prepared pan, and then store in the refrigerator for a few hours until the mixture has set enough to cut into squares. You can store them in the refrigerator to keep them firm, or leave them out if you like them soft and sticky.